Hi

Hi, Thanks for dropping by.

My name is Eileen but to friends in the card making world I'm known as 'ikki'. (which is pronounced I-KEY) From where or how this came about I'm not sure - it just got shorten from my original craft name of Ikemo by various friends along my crafting way! I started crafting whilst recouperating from an accident, and from my first attempts with peeloffs and paint - I was hooked! Now my passion is my BUG! and now BEADING!

In the Cupboard you will find ideas, news, tips and techniques to help you get more from this fab little machine. So come in - join the fun and Cuttle with me!


Thursday 23 July 2009

Tippy Thursday - Last day to enter Spellbinder's Draw

Over the last 13 days Spellbinder's have been revealing their new 17 dies. Each day I have listed the details and pictures of the dies and you will find them in the post below this post. I thought seeing them all together would make it easier to make a decision as to any future purchases. Spellbinder's have certainly gone to town with their new products, I wish I had made a collection of the new pendant and border dies because now I'm confused. Which to I like? Which will be the most useful? When will theses 17 dies arrive in England? I know that the pendant and border dies are available at my suppliers - so if you have not seen these, or would like to.... here is a link.

Now, if you have not enter the draw to win the new dies, today is your last chance.
The last link is Keri Lee Sereika with a great video on using the Christmas Cheer and light dieson a scrapbook page. Pop over there now to enter - you might be the lucky one!

No comments: