Hi

Hi, Thanks for dropping by.

My name is Eileen but to friends in the card making world I'm known as 'ikki'. (which is pronounced I-KEY) From where or how this came about I'm not sure - it just got shorten from my original craft name of Ikemo by various friends along my crafting way! I started crafting whilst recouperating from an accident, and from my first attempts with peeloffs and paint - I was hooked! Now my passion is my BUG! and now BEADING!

In the Cupboard you will find ideas, news, tips and techniques to help you get more from this fab little machine. So come in - join the fun and Cuttle with me!


Monday 16 November 2009

Cuttlebug Cards - Christmas No.12

Hi Cuttlers, thanks for joining me today for my Cuttlebug Christmas Card No.12. I have to thank you also for the response I have had over the last few days - your comments help and encourage me to continue to strive for new ideas! Do you like this one?


To make this card I used:
Cardstock 8" x 6"
Shapeabilities - Create a flake
Borderabilities - Spades
Nestie - classic and scallop circle
papers - Basic Grey
Ribbon and various stamps to pattern a patterned paper

I started by making a fold 2" from edge. This creates a 6" x 6" card with a front flap. Next I stamped the front of the flap and the inside with various snowflake and swirls stamps in silver to show up against the turquoise card and maroon/white paper.
Decorate the flap with contrasting paper, die cut the edge of the paper for added interest. Add embellishment and ribbon (this I twisted to be a bit differnt).
On the inside of the card I used various stamps to decorate my already patterned paper. Something I'm growing more confident in doing - I may be defacing beautiful designs by BG, but I just LOVE doing it! On the inside of the flap I added Santa to complete my Season's Greetings.


To finish - a snowflake.

Well that's No.12 completed. Now for No.13 - I'm not superstitious, but I have my fingers cross that nothing goes wrong with this one! Hope you'll have time to drop by tomorrow to see how I got on......

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Gorgous card Ikki, Sarah DC SS73

Andrea, said...

Another gorgeous card Eileen, I love the papers