Hi

Hi, Thanks for dropping by.

My name is Eileen but to friends in the card making world I'm known as 'ikki'. (which is pronounced I-KEY) From where or how this came about I'm not sure - it just got shorten from my original craft name of Ikemo by various friends along my crafting way! I started crafting whilst recouperating from an accident, and from my first attempts with peeloffs and paint - I was hooked! Now my passion is my BUG! and now BEADING!

In the Cupboard you will find ideas, news, tips and techniques to help you get more from this fab little machine. So come in - join the fun and Cuttle with me!


Wednesday 25 November 2009

Hi, Well yesterday was busy, productive, positive, but today has been a real downer! The weather is wet and windy and my tum is definitely not feeling well. Spent most of the day in bed, but I'm feeling a bit better now. Thank goodness! I have a bowling match tonight, and since hubby is the team captain, I didn't want to let him down especially since he spend all of yesterday helping me!

Anyway, as you will understand, crafting has not been on my list of priorities, but I thought I would post this card that I made a few days ago. You know how you have lots of bits and pieces hanging about and think "what am I going to do with them". Well this is what I did with some such bits. I'm afraid the only bit of cuttling is the mat, but at least it helped!  So with a few die cuts, beads and wire together with a lovely base card (white with a gold gilt print) it looks okay.

Hope to be back tomorrow with a more Cuttled card!  Bye for now.

4 comments:

Mrs Bs Blog said...

Hope you`re feeling better soon I know the weather doesn`t help. Good luck with the bowling match. xxx

Unknown said...

Lovely card Eileen, sorry you are under par, hope you are soon feeling better.

Barbaraxx

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

This is so beautiful Eileen, and thank you for sharing another of your wonderful CB creations. Hope you are now feeling much better.
Love, Sylvia xx

Merry said...

Beautiful card.