Hi

Hi, Thanks for dropping by.

My name is Eileen but to friends in the card making world I'm known as 'ikki'. (which is pronounced I-KEY) From where or how this came about I'm not sure - it just got shorten from my original craft name of Ikemo by various friends along my crafting way! I started crafting whilst recouperating from an accident, and from my first attempts with peeloffs and paint - I was hooked! Now my passion is my BUG! and now BEADING!

In the Cupboard you will find ideas, news, tips and techniques to help you get more from this fab little machine. So come in - join the fun and Cuttle with me!


Thursday 31 December 2009

Cuttlebug - 2009 Top Tip No.2

Here we are on the last day of the year and because of the problems I'm having with my PC and a number of nasty viruses, instead of No.1 - I'm on No.2!! But, never mind, I can post No. 1 on the lst Jan which is okay because it's my top tip not only for 2009, but one you will be using in 2010 over and over again!

But back now to No.2 on my favourite list.

Way back in March I posted a tutorial on using my Modifying Folder Pad (MFP). The idea was to increase the use of embossing folders and to eliminate creases and folder lines; to enable border folders to emboss without creases and lines, and to make more use of the small 2" x 2" embossing folders. Just in case you have missed these posts, I think you would find reading them useful. MFP's make life easier and less frustrating - and once you have made them, you can use them over and over.
A little time taken here, will save you time in the future.

The posts are quite detailed so I will not illustrated them again, but give you the links if you are interested. If you go to the side bar - under Labels you will find the all the posts using MFP's - there are 8 in total. Hope you have time to read them - if like me you like to get the best out of your Bug, you will understand why the MFP's are No.2 in my favourites of 2009.

Back tomorrow with my No.1, in the meantime have a great New Year's Eve.


1 comment:

Andrea, said...

Happy New Year Eileen and Best Wishes for 2010. Hope to see you soon