Hi

Hi, Thanks for dropping by.

My name is Eileen but to friends in the card making world I'm known as 'ikki'. (which is pronounced I-KEY) From where or how this came about I'm not sure - it just got shorten from my original craft name of Ikemo by various friends along my crafting way! I started crafting whilst recouperating from an accident, and from my first attempts with peeloffs and paint - I was hooked! Now my passion is my BUG! and now BEADING!

In the Cupboard you will find ideas, news, tips and techniques to help you get more from this fab little machine. So come in - join the fun and Cuttle with me!


Wednesday 23 June 2010

WOYWW

Hi all, hope you are all well and enjoying this week of summer!  I have been missing for the last two weeks due to life's chores getting in the way of my crafting, but I'm back with a shot of my desk.....

This is how I left my desk last night.  I have just taken this photo and when I saw it I had to smile because they say a photo never lies AND this  doesn't because what's there echos the state of my mind!  I had a good day yesterday - shopping and buying clothes and ordering some new crafting goodies. Then I went bowling and on an away green won my match easily by playing well.  Home, got dinner, out again to watch another bowls match on a lovely evening with the added bonus of a lager for I had to replenish my fluids!  Home and a go at crafting whilst Dave watched some MORE footie.  I felt happy!   I made the two tags and then indecision set in.....what colour card.....what embossing.....what...what....what.  I packed up!  Not unhappy, but frustrated.  As I said before the photo say it all. 

Hope you all have a good WOYWW day, I hoping that visiting you talented crafters will inspire me with what to do with these tags.  So beware, I'm picking brains today....wonder what you've got to show me???!?!????

22 comments:

Scrapcat 1 said...

I'm sure with fresh eyes this morning you will be able to finish what you started.

Sue said...

Hi
sounds like you had lovely day yesterday, lovely tags, have good day, sue,x

Annie said...

We all need lots of fluids in this hot weather :-)
A x

cheryl said...

oh wow great work space,love your work too very creative,hugs cheryl xxxxxxxx

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Love the 2 tags, fabulous colours :-)
Anne xx

Joey said...

Hiya Ikki

your day sounded busy but so lovely! I love those days when everything turns out perfectly

Joey.x

Kraftychick said...

Been there - done that!!! I know this is a stupid question - what does WOYWW stand for? I know it has to be something about "Way Out Your W Wednesday"?
jackie

Bettythebaglady said...

Definitely something interesting there and I don't mean the Fred Olsen cruise brochure. Hugs BettyXXX

Helen said...

I love that stamp that's on the top of the pile on the left! Hope you've managed to "finish" your tag!!

Pam said...

Nice stamp Hugs Pm x

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Decisions, decisions. Sound a bit like me when I start a new project. Love the various papers you have chosen though. Have a great WOYWW.

Julia Dunnit said...

Scarlet behind the harlequin and black followed by lime green behind the other. Easy huh!! I thnk walking away is the best solution, fresh eyes in the morning - bet you've finished all this by now!

Darcy Marshall said...

awww sometimes its just like that, it either comes together or it doesn't. Have another play tomorrow with fresh eyes.

Anonymous said...

Sometimes it's good to take a step back! Hope you get your tag finished! x

Tracey said...

Love the stamp on your desk and your artwork.
Phew! Glad to here I'm not the only one who is not impressed with the spellbinders impressabilities, I have two in a bag, maybe I'll try again.
Thankyou.
xx

Jan scrap said...

I am so glad to hear I am not the only one who sometimes suffers from the 'indecision' syndrome, makes life such hard work. I've had that today, and I MUST finish this card by tomorrow aaaagh!

Twiglet said...

I am hopeless at deciding - Libran you see!! Hope you have a satisfying day tomorrow!!

Sew This N That said...

sounds like you had a fullfilling day yesterday hun,and new craft stuff to play with, cool :0)
*hugs* Heather x

chrissy xx said...

You did have a gooooood day. Nothing nicer than bowling and crafting! in the summer months. Football! yes, every day, it keeps hubby busy!

Spyder said...

I can never make up my mind, what to do, where to go! love your tag and your desks look very tidy! Have a crafty day!
((Lyn))

Sunshine Girl said...

Have you finished your tags today? At the moment I finish mine by stamping out a separate image - such as a birdie - and then attaching it off to the side of the tag - think I have a couple on my blog somewhere - its my "in thing" at moment! Hope this helps and happy crafting!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful tags Ikki, I'm sure that you'll be able to turn them in to something. Sounds like you've been busy and well done on the bowls match. My Uncle plays and has cabinets upon cabinets filled with trophies!

Hugs
Brenda