Hi

Hi, Thanks for dropping by.

My name is Eileen but to friends in the card making world I'm known as 'ikki'. (which is pronounced I-KEY) From where or how this came about I'm not sure - it just got shorten from my original craft name of Ikemo by various friends along my crafting way! I started crafting whilst recouperating from an accident, and from my first attempts with peeloffs and paint - I was hooked! Now my passion is my BUG! and now BEADING!

In the Cupboard you will find ideas, news, tips and techniques to help you get more from this fab little machine. So come in - join the fun and Cuttle with me!


Friday 6 August 2010

Hi, I'm very late this week visiting my WOYWW friends and also posting in the Cupboard, but I have been busy crafting and have this afternoon posted by EIDT cards for the month. I have been working on some lovely new stamps - they have been a challenge as well as a delight!  Some of these cards you will be able to view next week on the DT blog when the new stamps are launched, I will give you the nod  - it may be worth a visit to see what's going on?!?!?  From today the DT have made a start on posting their work, we are hoping that you will find ideas and inspiration from our crafting.   If you are going to the Graphicus Open Day on the 13th and 14th August the DT's work will be on display - and even though I say it, I mean it, they are good and I'm sure the stamps will be very popular.  If you are a member of the Graphicus Guild you will also be getting your monthly news showing  the new stamps. I am now a member of this guild being on the DT, I hope to join your forum chat soon and get to know you.  When I received the folder with the guild news, and the CATOLOGUE, oh my, oh my, what a stamper joy!

Tomorrow I will show you  a card I made from last year's collection of Christmas stamps, I gave a peek of it on Monday. Hope you will have time to come by and see now it's finished. 

The card I'm showing you today is one of the cards that I submitted for the DT.  I made it way before the DT call when out and I had been hoarding it away for a rainy day.  Little did I know that it would bring me a very, very, sunny day!


If you would like to see more of this card, check out this link.

See you tomorrow, have a good evening - I hope to catch some of you later. 




2 comments:

Phree said...

That's a gorgeous card Ikki, lovely soft colours beautifully blended - very classy!

craftimamma said...

Ikki, this is truly stunning. Just my sort of favourite earthy colours and a beautiful design from beautiful images. Gorgeous!

Hugs
Lesley Xx