Hi

Hi, Thanks for dropping by.

My name is Eileen but to friends in the card making world I'm known as 'ikki'. (which is pronounced I-KEY) From where or how this came about I'm not sure - it just got shorten from my original craft name of Ikemo by various friends along my crafting way! I started crafting whilst recouperating from an accident, and from my first attempts with peeloffs and paint - I was hooked! Now my passion is my BUG! and now BEADING!

In the Cupboard you will find ideas, news, tips and techniques to help you get more from this fab little machine. So come in - join the fun and Cuttle with me!


Thursday 19 August 2010

News of a new A4 Die Cutting machine

I was alerted last week by Anne that Once upon a stamp were introducing an A4 Die Cutting and Embossing system. This is it!
It's not unsimilar to the Bug, but it is BIGGER - it has an A4 cutting platform!  The sides fold up and it has a storage compartment with lid. that would be useful.  The handle also folds down so when closed it makes a rectangle box. All the plates are included.   The machine is from a Dutch manufacturer but no name is given, and Once upon a Stamp have them in stock at a price of £99 including free delivery.  There is more info on their site in you are interested, or perhaps on the lookout for a new machine.  I have not seen one, and would be very interested if anyone can add  any further info.  If you live in the Nottingham area, there is a demo model on show at the shop.  This seems a better propostion than the new Grand Calibur from Spellbinders!




PS: I have just been told by Sally who lives in Holland, that the machine is from Joy Crafts, this is a side view

not as pretty as the Bug, but defo bigger! On this you can see the storage compartment - useful to know where your plates are!  Thanks Sally. 

5 comments:

Max said...

Will have to just content myself with my little green bug. But that's no hardship as it is perfectly adequate for my needs =)

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Max's Craft Creations
Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

Phree said...

ikki, the talk I have been hearing about this machine is that the depth of the apperture is too shallow to allow the thick dies like sizzix Bigz to pass thru.

Max said...

Hi Eileen ... not sure if you're aware that your followers gallery slideshow isn't visible. Arrows pop into view when you hover the cursor over the blank space but no photos. Might just be a broken link or something.

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Max's Craft Creations
Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

Sally said...

Hi Kikki, I want to say how beautiful your cards are and enjoyed looking through you blog so much. I live in Holland and could resist looking up the new "Joy"Trouvaille A4 stans and embossing machine and found it at Create4Fun.nl at 119euro's. It seems very versatile although it can not take the Sissex thick stansen.Being able to cut a lot of things out of 1 A4 paper is handy. I also have the bug which is great and being en invalid got the CraftRobo to help me but have not done much with it taking me time to get into it. The bug is still great.
Heres to your lovely blog. With best Wishes Sally

Unknown said...

That's great because I really like using A4 cards. Hope this would make a good job.