Hi

Hi, Thanks for dropping by.

My name is Eileen but to friends in the card making world I'm known as 'ikki'. (which is pronounced I-KEY) From where or how this came about I'm not sure - it just got shorten from my original craft name of Ikemo by various friends along my crafting way! I started crafting whilst recouperating from an accident, and from my first attempts with peeloffs and paint - I was hooked! Now my passion is my BUG! and now BEADING!

In the Cupboard you will find ideas, news, tips and techniques to help you get more from this fab little machine. So come in - join the fun and Cuttle with me!


Sunday 31 October 2010

Happy Halloween All

Hi everyone, today I'm in Llandudno hopefully feeling much better for a break from the recent debilating events that have pledged Dave and I for the last 6 weeks. 

Just thought I'd drop by and say Happy Halloween to you all and especailly to Caitlin and Megan who I hope enjoyed opening their little boxes.

Hope whatever you are doing,  you are enjoying doing it!  Thanks for dropping by, if I find a craft shop I may be back soon.

5 comments:

Eileen said...

Happy Halloween Eileen...I hope you and Dave are now sailing into calmer waters! Xxx

Aquarius said...

Enjoy your break and hope you find at least one craft shop - that would be a bonus

Miranda said...

Hope you are enjoying your days and forget the sorrow for a moment, greetz and hugs from Miranda

Deborah Frings said...

Hi Ikki

I do hope you managed to get out of the craft shop in Llandudno - it's a big cavern of a place!! Hope you're both feeling better. Enjoy your break - the sea air is wonderful in Llandudno and the prom is a fantastic place for a long walk. Enjoy!

Unknown said...

Hi Eileen - hope you are both improving - I know what debilitating pain can do to you - i'm now on morphine patches, as well as the full meds i was on... i live in hope! Anyway, glad you got to get away for a break. Hope it does you both good.

Paula x x x