Hi

Hi, Thanks for dropping by.

My name is Eileen but to friends in the card making world I'm known as 'ikki'. (which is pronounced I-KEY) From where or how this came about I'm not sure - it just got shorten from my original craft name of Ikemo by various friends along my crafting way! I started crafting whilst recouperating from an accident, and from my first attempts with peeloffs and paint - I was hooked! Now my passion is my BUG! and now BEADING!

In the Cupboard you will find ideas, news, tips and techniques to help you get more from this fab little machine. So come in - join the fun and Cuttle with me!


Wednesday 26 January 2011

Update on my JT problem

H, just to udate you on the situ today. I have contacted the manufacturer of the machine and await their reply. Hopefully I will have some positive news soon. In the meantime, little BUG where are you....

4 comments:

Aquarius said...

Hi Ikki

thanks for your recent comment on my 'birthdays are good for you' card and I would be happy and flattered for you to pop it onto one of your FFG posts. I couldn't see how to contact you as your profile didn't show up so hope you see this OK. I cut the frame using two Nesties labels together held in place with some low tack tape and then left them in place and embossed - that way the inner edge of the frame embosses and I also had the smaller inner piece to use on another project which needs a smaller label. I am a huge fan of EI stamps and have far too many really but then don't we all?? Good luck with your JT - I bet that was disappointing.

I went to a show a few years ago when the 'bug' first came on the market with the intention of getting one if I liked it but sadly there wasn't one in sight but I saw the Big shot demonstrated and went for that and I must say it is an excellent work horse and lives on my workspace for instant use.

Scrapcat 1 said...

Oh No, hope you it sorted out soon.

tracy said...

the bug is sulking,

awww iwas soo hoping to see and read great things about this new machine and its capabilities. hope you get it sorted soon.
t xxx

Unknown said...

hope they come back to you with some promising news - after all you are giving their company 'free' advertising and road testing it for all your followers... they should see it as a great PR exercise opportunity.

Paula x x x